- What makes a Simulated Participant Program Resilient…
- Avstick creates safe learning environment to train…
- Why we give SP feedback in the third person
- Bridging Gaps with Virtual Simulation
- Five Steps to Effectively Train Your SPs
- A New Frontier For Virtual Simulation
- Simulations that Stick
- Avline helps healthcare instructors train crucial skill
- Why Do Nurses Make Good Entrepreneurs?
- Freeze Frame & Virtual Simulated Participants
subscribe to our blog
Pressure injuries have long been a problem plaguing healthcare systems. With many schools reducing time spent on wound care education, and some eliminating it altogether, the newest generation of nurses may have never encountered wound care at all in their education. Hospitals can take steps to address this with lifelike continuing education. With the older
Oftentimes, building a SP program without guidance can lead to wasted time and resources. We want to make sure you build your program to last.