Remote - US
- $45-50k base salary, $600k prorated quota (2021), 3-5% commission (additional $18k-30k), bonuses offered for above and beyond quota, 6 month - 1 year anticipated ramp uptime
- Selling Consulting Services and Simulation products/technologies to existing and net new customers; Dean’s, Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Simulation at Nursing Colleges, Universities, and Hospitals - leveraging the impressive results and outcomes achieved by our customer base of leading educators.
- 60% in-bound, 40% prospecting, we prefer someone whose strength is prospecting
- Communication methods include personalized emails, sequenced/cadence emails, connected phone calls, Zoom meetings, and on-site meetings. This is not a cold-calling sales department but prospecting via other methods is expected.
- Candidate should be open to molding their communication style to the latest research and sales psychology
- Travel includes National Conferences, select Regional Conferences, Avkin specific workshops within the territory, and approved on-site meetings
- Nurture relationships with state and local simulation organizations (California Simulation Alliance, Arizona Simulation Network etc.)
- The candidate should have an innovative mindset and contribute ideas for Sales and Marketing processes to further Avkin’s mission
- Proficient at data entry and data analysis to optimize CRM (Hubspot) and external communication
- Remote Work covering WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, Western Canada territory or CA, NV, UT, CO, AZ, HI, AK territory.
- The intent and confidence to be viewed as a Trusted Advisor by our customers
- Healthcare sales experience (not pharma or clinical) and/or Hospitality sales experience
- The ability to adapt and contribute ideas to a close-knit, driven, company culture
- Excellent psychological communication skills/willingness to adapt communication style
- This is a remote position, you must be self-motivated, reliable, and complete a 40hr+ work week
- High attention to detail in data entry and analysis
What's In It for You?
- $45,000-50,000 base salary + $18k-$30k+ commission (based on $600k annual quota for year 1), uncapped commission, bonus available
- Tax-deferred 401k (no match at this time)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 3 Weeks (15 Days) of PTO accrues over the first year, annually accruing an extra 2 days per full year of service up to 30 days maximum
- Up to 4 Weeks Paid Maternity/Paternity leave after 3 full years of employment
- Avkin is committed to your professional growth. We have robust partnerships to give you all of the talent, skills, and abilities to do your job with excellence. Additionally, Avkin prides itself on hiring top talent and supporting their growth within the company. When you feel valued and supported, Avkin wins!
- Developing content for blogs, marketing emails, and social media.
- Work within CRM pulling and analyzing data with A/B testing.
- Working with our web team to edit and maintain our website with new information.
- Evaluate SEO and optimize websites on a regular basis.
- Lead planning events such as national conferences, regional conferences, and webinars.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns in a yearly plan.
- Perform quarterly reviews of marketing outreach and assist in strategic planning for future outreach.
- Customer discovery conducting surveys and interviews with customers.
- Enrolled in, or graduated from a marketing, public relations, or similar degree program. Demonstrable equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of how to translate data into actionable results.
- Solid computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite, the Adobe Suite.
- Professional communication skills (digital, phone, face-to-face) with customers, potential leads, internal departments, and outside vendors.
- Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
- Avkin offers the following benefits for full-time (40 hours/week) employment:
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Dental, Vision, Accident, and Hospitalization Insurance (optional)
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Life Insurance